Terms and Conditions

Special Event Floral Deliveries

Delivery Policy: We deliver your Flowers order to one address. Delivery within the Ann Arbor area is charged at $10. All deliveries are made on Saturdays. Please contact us if you are looking for a fresh flower delivery outside of the Ann Arbor area or for a different day of the week.


1. If an order is filled and delivered to the recipient and there is a question of the quality of the arrangement, the recipient should contact us. We must be contacted within 24 hours of the delivery. Bear in mind that flowers and plants are perishable. Proper care is required. It is the responsibility of the recipient to follow any care instructions provided. No refunds or replacements will be made for any order should the recipient or sender not notify us within 24 hours of the original delivery  or pick up date.

2. Little Workshop Floral reserves the right to reject any order provided to us that we deem questionable or possibly fraudulent.

3. Should any customer place an order through us and then need to cancel the order, the cancellation must be made prior to the delivery of the order (subjected to 15% cancellation fee). If the cancellation is received after the order is delivered, no refund can be issued.

4. “Substitutions Allowed” – We cannot guarantee any specific flower varieties. We use seasonal blooms and create designs in the signature Little Workshop Floral style. This may mean that the recipient does not necessarily receive an arrangement identical to what is pictured though every effort is made to do so. In cases of specialty items, such as items in a ceramic container, a different container with similar value will be used. All flowers and foliages are subject to seasonal availability and quality. We reserve the right to substitute all products to ensure the highest quality ingredients are used.

5. Little Workshop Floral is not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. We will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item or refuses delivery.

6. Please note we are closed on Sundays.

7. Payment Timeline for your flowers: The invoice we send to your email is due within 3 days of receipt. Once payment is received, we get to work sourcing and ordering your flowers.

Wedding Flowers & Deliveries

Delivery Policy: We can deliver all of your wedding flowers to one address. Delivery within the Ann Arbor area for wedding flowers is charged at $50. This cost includes the packing, loading|unloading, and delivery of your flowers to your church or venue. We are closed on Sundays so do not deliver on that day of the week. Flowers can also be picked up for free at our home studio. They will be packed up and ready to go for you if you choose that option.


1. Estimates are valid for 30 days. Please review all the event details on the estimate including date, delivery location, quantities of items on your estimate. Should you wish to make changes to your initial estimate, we require a minimum of 30 days before your wedding/event date. Note that the final amount of your estimate cannot be reduced by more than 10% from the original agreed upon amount. All changes must be communicated in writing to our email.

2. Delivery for all items inclusive of bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces must be to a single address within our delivery zone.

3. We prefer wedding flower orders at least 3 weeks in advance of your event. We need to time to make magic happen! That being said, we have done wedding flowers in less time but contact us to see if we are available and for more information!

4. Payment Timeline for Wedding Flowers: Once you receive the estimate from us via email, you'll have 7 days to pay the 25% deposit that is due to hold your wedding date. This 25% deposit is non-refundable as it will hold and book your event from further inquiries and covers the cost of our communications, planning, and sourcing for your flowers. The remaining 75% payment is due 3 weeks before your event as this is when flower orders are placed. I cannot order flowers if this balance is unpaid. We can also do short notice weddings but do require a full 100% payment before the flowers can be ordered.

5. If the date of your wedding changes, please contact us via email as soon as possible to see if we are available on your new date.

6. Please note we are closed on Sundays so do not deliver wedding flowers on this day.

7.  Cancellation of your wedding or event: If you decide to cancel your agreement, you must notify us at least 30 days before your event. The original 25% payment is non-refundable as that is payment for the work done to date. Events cancelled within 30 days remain payable in full regardless of the circumstance. This is because we will have already ordered and paid for the flowers for your event.