Wedding Flower FAQ's...

Does the Uncomplicated Wedding package include a design consultation? Our a la carte floral services do not include a design consultation. Each arrangement is created with the freshest seasonal product in the color palette and size of your choice. The form you submit, along with our phone or face to face meeting, is the perfect place to share your overall vision, favorite flowers, allergies, etc. 

Do I get to pick what kind of flowers go into my arrangements? We fully embrace the beauty that each season has to offer and choose flowers based on which blooms are the most gorgeous at the time of your wedding. When in season, I always start with my own garden & local farms so you are sure to get the freshest blooms possible. In the submission form, you can share with us what flowers or colors are your favorites and I will try my best to source these if they are fresh and available at the time of your wedding. 

Vases, Vessels, Bowls...

Our Wedding Centerpieces & Arrangements are created in designer's choice containers for you to keep. Give them away to loved ones after the wedding or keep them for yourself. Either way, you've paid for them so enjoy them after the wedding! Our containers are kept simple in order to complement their surroundings and best emphasize the gorgeous blooms.

What is the Timeline for Ordering Wedding Flowers?

Once you submit an inquiry form to us, we respond to set up a time to chat. We'll discuss any notes or requests you might have made in your email. Once I have an idea of which arrangements and personals you need, I'll send you an initial estimate which will include Michigan sales tax and the delivery fee.

At this point we make any changes, add-ons, or take-aways.  Once you are happy with what the estimate includes, we move on to the process of booking your wedding date on our calendar.

Payment Timeline: Upon approval of the final estimate you receive, you'll have 7 days to pay the 25% deposit that is due to hold your wedding date. This 25% deposit is non-refundable as it will hold and book your event from further inquiries and also covers the cost of our communications, planning, and initial sourcing of your flowers. The remaining 75% payment is due 4 weeks before your event as this is when flower orders are placed. I cannot order flowers if this balance is unpaid. We are able to also do short notice weddings but do require a full 100% payment before the flowers can be ordered.


Can I change my wedding floral order? After placing your order for wedding flowers, you will have a 60 day window of time to adjust any items and quantities. Following this 60 day window, additions will require a new transaction (new transactions will not be subject to additional delivery fees). You may add items to your order at any point up until 3 weeks before your pickup/delivery date. This time frame is important because we order our flowers for wedding orders 3-4 weeks before the wedding date. We suggest placing your order for items and quantities you are certain of and making any necessary additions as you go!

Delivery Fees are calculated based on the distance to your church or venue. This calculation is made using google maps and is reflected on the initial estimate. We only deliver to one location. Any changes to the delivery address is reflected in the final invoice for the remaining balance of your flower order. 

Does LWF set up wedding flowers? We are able to provide full service and set up centerpieces and arrangements for you at your venue. We also offer an installations which do require set up and take down after your wedding reception. Please inquire regarding full service. Otherwise, cost of  arrangements shown do not include any placing or setup.  When we deliver your flowers we make sure that they arrive safely in the hands of your designated recipient (this may be you, a family/friend, or wedding coordinator). 

Please let me know any other questions I can answer for you!